While sitting in class learning about preparing an ethics proposal, my mind began to wander. What kind of psychological study would be turned down simply for its title? I came up with the following:
1. The Just World Fallacy and Fire-walking: Does Worldview Reduce Pain?
2. The Emotional Effects of Waterboarding on PTSD Soldiers.
3. Corporeal Punishment: Effective Prophylactic for Hyper-Consumerism?
4. The Effects of Humiliation on Sexual Arousal and Performance?
5. The Hindsight Impressions of Suicide Bombers.
Please add to this list by replying to this post.